I’m Angie, a Christian freelance writer, editor, and coach. I’m on a mission to help those who feel called to write get launched so they can impact others using the gifts God has graced them with to further His kingdom.
Writing is my job. Inspiring hope is my passion.
Hope is the beginning of all change. It is what moves readers to doers and lookers to buyers. When you inspire hope into your consumers, rapport and trust are established and they become customers for life. It is this hope that passionately drives me to develop content for businesses each and every day.
If you are a business or organization that inspires hope and wants your readers to do and act, then I want to write for you!
How I Can Help You
I write impactful blogs, articles, and devotionals that inspire hope and encouragement in readers to live life by God’s truths.
I provide timely and thorough editing and proofreading services to make your articles, blogs, book, ebook, or white papers ready for publication. Feedback is always positive and constructive.
I help those who feel called to write get launched. Services include help with website setup and design, email and social media setup, and graphic design support.
I convey your voice and message flawlessly to your consumers.
Why You Should Hire Me
- I have over 15 years of experience writing professionally.
- I’ve written in a variety of venues including academic journals, blogs, magazines, and books.
- My education and expertise is vast giving me proficiency in general and specialized health and wellness topics including, but not limited to, stress management, mindfulness, positive affirmations, sport and health psychology, and health coaching.
- As a mom, wife, health coach, and adjunct professor, I’m in the trenches of helping people of all ages live life different – better – healthier. This first hand experience brings realism to all I write.
- You can trust me with deadlines and quality work. The final product is always high in excellence and ready for publication before the target date.